Today we got an an inquiry from a potential new client asking whether we can provide web hosting and support to transfer their website from their web designer. I talked to them to find out more about their situation.
The problem they had was one I had heard many times. They had got their website done with a web designer who wasn’t reliable and responsible to carry out changes they needed after sometime.
So we suggested two options. Since lot of people face this problem I thought to share them here too. Here is the exact email reply we sent back to the client after that discussion with them. Let us know if you need this same help. Also our comments section is open to share your comments and experience in this regards too.
We can give you 2 options for web hosting.
Option 1: Web Hosting with Zeeron Solutions
– Price: US$84 per year
– Free 2 email accounts (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Free transfer and setup of existing website
– Hosted on web server located in Utah, USA
– 99% Server Uptime
– (Any addition email account $25 per year)
– Free backup and support during web hosting period
Option 2: Buy a web hosting account from a dedicated web hosting company in USA
(example like Bluehost.com)
– Web Hosting Account prices:
(please check below recommended web hosting companies.
They have many hosting plans with different features,
Please consult us about suitability of hosting plan you choose before buying.)
1) www.bluehost.com (we’ve used them for web hosting since 2008 for us and our clients)
2) www.hostgator.com (also popular and equally good service)
– You will have full control of your web hosting with a separate account with username and password.
– We can help you transfer and setup your website, emails etc.
– Our one-time transfer & setup fee per website is $80